Sunday 1 November 2009

Brewery Build

Things have gone from strength to strength these past couple of weeks. The roofing plywood has been nailed down, the inside walls of the brewery have been fitted and the doors are nearly finished. Door hinges have been purchased but I am in the process of making them stronger thanks to our trusty MIG welder!

Yesterday as the weather was nice, the roofing felt was laid and the roof is now finished. However it faced its first test today with torrential rain and high winds. I am pleased to say it held up well. I cannot say I'm suprised as to flatten out the felt we had use of a 6 stone steel tube coupled with my 17 stone frame bearing down on it. That sounds wrong................

Anyway, in the next day or two I will be fitting the guttering and treating the exterior wood.

When will it end?!

No comments:

Post a Comment